Monday, November 17, 2008

WHO M I??

This is what i am now....

Hopeless of life~~
Depress coz cannot express what i said...
Depress coz cannot cry...
Depress for cannot say NO!!!!
Think negative~~~alwaz dono why this and that will appear alwaz~(and almost negative)
Abit thing become very sensitive~
Abit thing will be anger easily~

TOO FREE??
IQ and EQ TOO LOW...
I just know STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! now... T.T....
STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!!
I dont want i make u angry..then u angry me back...
So if i stop talking pls DONT TEASE ME!!!!!!
SORRY!!!! but i really cant!!!! i cant stop myself for my anger...
i m sorry!!!! so STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!!
I think i cannot be with anyone right now...
Mayb only my bestie... NG Z(Wen) and NG SAI(Jas) know my feelings...
and Thanks... thanks both of u being with me... and let me BLA everything out...
and NV tease me~ and listen to my BLA~~... and dont scare me and try to OPEN MY HEART!!!!
REALLY THANKS for someone who really care about me....

Last time i use to be like...
Happy go lucky...
Everything also Nevermind... let it be...
Just Happy Happy Happy~

Who m i now???
Where is the past me???
I want ME BACK!!!!
can u teach me what to do??
can u let me know what is this symptom...anyone can tell me???? T.T
I really helpless...
can anyone help me??? instead myself????

No comments: