Monday, August 17, 2009

A day out with friends Part*3 (final) ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭

Well well, i send one of my previous full length photo for Z.Z and she said i look like those GP motor girl....……(⊙_⊙;)wahhhhhhh~~ i hope i m them... coz their body is "phew wit"... u got what i mean?! kekekek......ˋ( ° ▽、° )

Photobucket

Photobucket
I DON'T CARE!!! I WANNA GET SOMETHING!!!!! AT LEAST!!!!!
Photobucket
Else i m not going anywhere!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
Finally GP Girl got something (/≧▽≦)/~┴┴
Photobucket
A "Rianbow" furry Pen o(≧ω≦)o
Photobucket
Bery nice right?! seeeeee is Rianbow!! I *Heart* it...
Photobucket
ok, let me keep it~ (again showing u my wing (≧ω≦)/~heheheh....)
-
-
-
-
Photobucket
GP girl start to resting...
Photobucket
Feeling weird...why this "Uncle" keep on taking my photos even i m resting?!( ̄﹏ ̄)
-
-
-
-
No matter what~have to be professional~ give him a smile( ̄▽ ̄)~*
Photobucket
After the uncle go away.... i start to snap pic around me.... the best shot is below :-
Photobucket
Nice?! = ̄ω ̄=
-
-
-
-
GP girl need to start work d~~...let's go!!!! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~[]
Photobucket
Well, is actually we go for a movie after all... not working....
hahahaa... (hey Uncle Pea, why take pic when i closing my eye)...(/"≡ _ ≡)/~┴┴

7 comments:

Amane Chong said...

got..
got looks like gp girl.
hahah!
remember the first time i see you i told jo you looks like what boh?
XD

o◕‿◕o i ❤ RaiNb0ω ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ said...

Amane : i remember -.-"'~ wont forget the rest of my life thim~ kekekeke....

amane said...

and then hor..
i like your angel wing shirttt!!!
:P

o◕‿◕o i ❤ RaiNb0ω ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ said...

Amane : -.-"' THANKS!!! hehehee...

Dr BaLaNTui 蝌蚪 said...

OMG!! fainted~~ i love the WINGS!! and the photo damn NICE.....the gal in the photo look more NICE!! hahahaha

ahkian said...

waH~so cute wor >.<

o◕‿◕o i ❤ RaiNb0ω ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ said...

Dr Balantui : thanks for ur compliment....:P~ hehe...

Ah Kian : really ka?!