Friday, August 14, 2009

Update Update \(‵▽′)/

I just came back from outside...Celebrate my friend's friend birthday(well, actually is my friend now ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ ) he is a very cute and funny guy... all the best for you ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ ~~~~~

When i come back just realize something bad happen to my friend...sorry i couldn't help u that much...chat until 432am something (Korea time) finally he is tired... hmm... poor kid (┬_┬)...

But but, as i promise when holiday i will post everyday...so how late and how tired, i will still update my post ♀( ̄▽ ̄)/ 

Well well, topic of the day is...I didn't went to any studio to take my pics, and i didn't any good camera to take this but i got this results from my friends... Thank you Z.Z and BuBu...(click their name, u can see their blog ^^)both of them really great...and Z.Z really really really really really really thanks a lot for doing such a wonderful things for me~~~~~~~ ╮(╯3╰)╭

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't really wanna update this one...but Z.Z touchup until very nice...so..... what to do... ╮(╯▽╰)╭....

PS: It will have a lot more coming soon... I think i will have more time to update my blog during weekends *I hope* hahahaha..... \( ̄ˇ ̄)>

No comments: