Thursday, August 13, 2009

Me me meee.。.(。´・ω・。)ノ゛ .♡。:

Below here is the people who Plastic Surgery before and not~ actually in Korea Plastic Surgery really nothing at all~ why wanna make the case become BIG?! Why wanna use "MAGNIFYING GLASS" to see the case?!\(╯-╰)/

There is lots of people in this world because of pretty and go and do plastic surgery... here are some of the examples that i took from Youtube....

Have a quick view~


And the most impressive one is this~ AngelaBaby~ (a famous model in Hong Kong and now in Japan too...) even though she really do plastic surgery before or not?! i love her for who she is~ and heard that she is involve to the drug case too~ (actually is her privacy, she didn't tell anyone about it~ just people like to go and dig it out~ so i won't listen to the rumors or what? coz i support who she is ^^....) ALL THE BEST ANGELA!!!~~~♡ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡

Whether she have done plastic surgery or not, I Just know she become prettier and prettier.... ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Well, please trust the words, in this world there wont be an ugly girl, just there is a lazy girl... i think everyone also got ugly before (maybe some of you really don't have the experience before, BUT I DO!!!) although i m not EXTREMELY PRETTY right now... but at least i m OK~ *OK OK ONLY la?!* And my "EXTREME MAKEOVER" is ....... MAKEUP~~~ !!!!! hehehehe...

PS:It takes me quite sometime to think m i suppose to post this~~Actually i kinda worried my image will GONE WITH THE WINE... but anyway i have no image also one... so let's have a look that my own made video la \( ̄ˇ ̄)>
ヾ(o´ω`o)♣♧GoGoGo!♧♣(o´ω`o)シ

ヵ゛─━─━(*゜Д☉*)─━─━ン!! "SHOCK" RIGHT?! This is REALLY me!!! i didn't do any Surgery but only makeup~ and ON DIET!!!!! I M SERIOUS OK?! Some of the actor and actress also no surgery but makeup~~~ trust me~~ makeup really HELPS ALOT ( ̄一 ̄)y-~

My Before and After Σ(☉A⊙l|l)

Without surgery from top to toe, From in to out~ I already said BYE to my past~ and i have to BRING OUT my braveness only can show you guys this...I just wanted to let you guys know, no matter what, do not give up~ PROUD TO BE URSELF...Just improve yourself, find your beauty~ and DON'T BE LAZY... ○(* ̄︶ ̄*)○ 

7 comments:

ahkian said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

eiko-chan said...

VERY GOOD!
Never be ashamed of who you are, just work to improve ourselves (^^ )! I'm so proud of you!

Anybody who question you will have to ask my baseball bat first, i am one of your witnesses mar!

FIGHTING! XD

o◕‿◕o i ❤ RaiNb0ω ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ said...

ah kian : need to waaaa until like that meh?!

Bababu : ^^.... u r right ^^... *HUG U TIGHTLY* i know u seeing me *transform* kakakak ^^...

Wins Hooi said...

wa, u has plastic surgery? scared me~ haha, kidding la, u looking great now~ gambateh la! *by the way, how to say gambateh from Korean?

o◕‿◕o i ❤ RaiNb0ω ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ said...

Winson : should i said Thanks ar?! hehe... anyway ganbateh in korean is "fighting!!!!" ^^...

whoisbaby said...

wah so brave to show your before pictures. salute you! hehehe but before also pretty lar. now i wonder how i would look like in makeup. hhmmmm

o◕‿◕o i ❤ RaiNb0ω ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ said...

Whoisbaby : U sure very pretty one ^^..u with or without makeup also ok one...coz u got a great smile ^^... i still remember ur sweet smile and never ever forget ur smile ^^...coz it alwaz melt ppl's heart~^^...