Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I, You, His/Her ~ ( ̄. ̄)

Well~ ╮(╯_╰)╭
Mine is mine,
Yours is yours, 
His/ Her is his/hers...

We are ourselves,
So we suppose can control our own stuff right?
You think is correct,
Maybe me and him don't agree,
In the other way round,
It might be something u disagree with me,
When i agreed something right?!
But everyone has their own freedom!

I respect your freedom~
And i hope that you respect mine too.
I never said anyone right or wrong before,
Because i know everyone have their own Freedom to choose
Right or wrong.

Maybe you hate me very much,
And if u r, please don't care about my stuff anymore ok?
Like this you see more, you will hate me more,
And i also won't be easy to live on...

I really speechless....
ˋ(′~‵)ˊ

2 comments:

Amane Chong said...

yea.. i understand that feeling..
haiz.

jia youuuu!!!

o◕‿◕o i ❤ RaiNb0ω ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ said...

^^...thanks Ng Yeng.... *hugs*