Friday, July 20, 2012

Thinking of new hairstyle?!

YA!! Again~~~ was thinking what can i do for my hair again~~~~ baahahahahahahhaah... one more month again~ after my OMBREEEEE!!!!! and i was soooo happy with my OMBRREEEEE if u get to see my "instagram" teeeeeeehehehehehehe.... but but now.... how?!


1# Fringe or no fringe?!?!?!

I did ask in my facebook before, alot of people choosing the left one instead... (which means i have to go back to *with* fringe day?!?!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! T^T but what to do?!?!?!!) well i m still thinking of it....

But, to be honest~ I donno y my fringe cannot grow no more!!!!! and this is the longest fringe i ever had now!!!!!


2# The longest fringe i ever had =.="

Ok, i really need to visit my favorite saloon soon~~~ Stay tune for the n ext post then!!!! ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ



No comments: