Monday, July 16, 2012

The hair Making of Mina Magazine~

Mina Magazine and my favorite Number 76 Saloon Collaboration  ♬♩♫♪☻(●´∀`●)☺♪♫♩♬

This is before OMBRE hair made, this is because we cannot released it before the magazine published it, so yea~ is a bit late, but here it is.... hehehe....

1# Before i go to Number76~ (they ask us don't makeup to go there) did i get to scared u away?! (>v<)あははぁ

First time go to Number76 Mid valley branch for hairdo.... shooooo nervous...

Story behind,
Thanks to my dear Susie, if today without her, i think i will get lost and keep on turning in Mid Valley, as i keep thinking the saloon will be *IN* Mid Valley itself... so i parked my car at Garden then only walk to Number76... WHO KNOWS?! it was at the Northpoint (which is another building that out of Mid Valley) "bambambam" lol lol... so, thank you for Susie bringing me and the Mina Editor Sharon there...

When we arrived there....

2# Hikky-san trying to *play* with my hair~ (o⌒0⌒o)bウフッ♪ー(oゝ∀・o)ゞ


3# After washing my hair, the first step is "makeup"?! O.o"


4# Just put on the foundation and continue hairdo...


5# YES!!! IS HIKKY-SAN!!!!!! (u know what?! Hikky-san is very cute!!! coz most of her photos she also like to give ppl a bright smile!!! which i love it alot!!!!!♡→ܫ←♡)


6# WOW!!! So big!!! my fringe is not much but using a big roll?! lol lol....


7# D: WHO IS THIS AUNTIE?!?!?!?!? lol lol lol :P~


8# Makeup in progess!!!


9# Going on makeup and with almost done hairstyle (u see u see, Bright smile Hikky-san *wink*)


10# DingDong~ Hikky-san is shooooo proooooo!!!!


11# TADA!!!! DONE!!!!!!


12# Complete makeup and hairstyle by Hikky-san


13# Before the photoshoot, Hikky-san also didn't forget to help me to touchup~


14# I m stone... lol lol lol...


15# Before photoshoot begin, me my own try to take a pic of myself...


16# So, i predict the outcome will be like this (´^ё^`) [but....]

OK!!! Done my photoshoot.... if u wanna stop viewing is alright... coz below this post is after my photoshoot, so i m like taking photo everywhere~ WHY?! is because i dont have this kind of hairstyle before... (ya, i really donno that i can be so cute!!!! bahahahahahahhaha :P) Don't say i didn't warned u~ la la la....


17# Le me with candid of Yoshi-san (>v<)


18# Le me with our photographer (LiangWei)~ when he is waiting for the next shoot :D


19# The are getting ready :D (the making)


20# Cute editor Sharon!!! She is soooo cute and nice...


21# Hikky-san very very trendy~!!! love her mix and match!!!!


22# While waiting for ah si~ (o◕ฺω◕ฺ)


23# As usual when nothing to do.... we will do... this.... take....photo.... lol lol... With another model QiQi.... :3


24# With cutie editor...


25# Ah Si finished her shoot, so she come across and take photo with me (but why are u pushing me away la?! *。(*´Д`)。*°)


26# So i angry!!!! kakakakakaka....


27# Dragging Yoshi-san to join us!! hahahahaha :P


28# While waiting for QiQi..... (tbc)


29# .....we take photos again!!! hahahahaahah(≧∀≦)ギャハハハハ!!

 
30# Finishing soon~~~~~


31# Before ending, me and my beloved bright smile hairstylist Hikky-san... (story behind : when i asked Hikky-san to take photo with me, she is keep on finding her stuff, i tot she is busy but she is actually taking the SKII foundation to take this photo!!!!!!!! SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! lol lol lol.... )


32# Ah Si's stylist, Yoshi-san (and i love this photo the most!!! coz i think she doesn't look like me coz i nv did this hair before!!!! and i really love it!!!!!!!)

OH OH!!!! last but not least!!!! I DID CUT MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!! U SEEEEE!!!!!


33# I did cut alot right?!?!?!?!?! 。゜( ゜^∀^゜)゜。



No comments: