Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Every month ONCE... a must go place Number76!!!!

First!!! Happy Birthday to Bababululu.... Then start my blog XD XD XD

Do u still remember my *ASK PINK* Last month?! noh?! here is it!!!!
1# Pretty not?!! kekeekek... (anyway forgot to take the before pic... so here is it... :D)

 
2# Wonder what it will turn out?! touch up my roots now :)

3# Eeeeeee?!?!?!?! what is that?!?!?!

4# Awwwwwww yeah!!!!!! OMBREEEEE!!!!!

5# Front view :D with Deji-chan and the someone's iphone~

6# Front view with Deji-chan and someone's iphone, Ah fung and iphone's iphone and half of Amy-chan.... (o_ _)ノ彡☆

7# While waiting for someone, let me take my ombre hair color clearer... ヾ(@^▽^@)ノわはは

8# wahahahahhaha... Nais hand Deji-chan... Naisssss ~~~!!!(●>H<●)ノ

9# This is the first time i have spent more than 5 hours in Number76... bahahahhaa... from day time to night time yo~~!!!!

10# Since i wait for him so long, Deji-chan gave me this!!! SKITTIESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!yummm!!!! and he also thrown 2 more packs inside my bag ♡♥(。´▽`。)♥♡

Sowee for i really love my hair so much... and also this is my first time to do ombre hair,  so when i go home i can't stop taking photos of my hair!!!!!  ( *´艸`)

11# My ombre color!!!!! WOW!!! FANTASTIC BABY!!!! kakakaak :P

12# Left view!!!!!

13# Right view!!!!!

14# Top view!!!!!

15# Bottom view!!!!!

16# Got face!!!!

17# No face!!!!!

MY FAVORITE PHOTO OF THE DAY!!!!!

18# Ombre oh ombre!!! I ADORE U!!!!! ♡♡+.゚(→ε←*)゚+.゚

and and and, last but not least.... le me outfit of the day!!!!!
 
19# CALL ME ROCKER!!!!! (。→∀←。)キャハ♡


Make your appointment today by giving a call to Number76 : -
(Mont Kiara) E-OG-02,Block E ,Plaza Mont'Kiara ,2 Jalan Kiara ,KL
Tel:+6 03 62035111

(Mid Valley) A-G-2,Ground Floor ,North Point Mid Valley City,KL
Tel:+6 03 22870661

3 comments:

hApPi3 ^^ said...

nice hair color ~~ but y so many ppl taking ur hair photo ~~ haha

hApPi3 ^^ said...

nice hair colour!! but why so many ppl taking your hair colour photo~~ all interested on it :p

o◕‿◕o i ❤ RaiNb0ω ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ said...

thank you Happie-san~ for the comment... and yes, i think they like it very much.. so they keep on take the photos~ lol lol