Friday, July 27, 2012

Here i come.... my one month ONCE appointment

Here i come again!!!! My cousin's wedding soon~ so i decided to make a change (*бUб)ウフッ♬ yay yay yay.... Even i love ombre color very much, but recently alot of people doing it, and also my color is fading, so i just go and dye back the normal hair color...hehehe....


1# My undergrowth fringe..... T^T......


2# View from my back.... (photo by Ah Fung)


3# This time is Ah Fung helping me to do the color neh~~~(Amy-chan is helping my friend :)))))


4# Waiting for my color changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... :D :D :D


5# After washing my hair~


6# No more blue blue already... now gold gold already... ヾ(≧∇≦)〃


7# Ah Fung is back for the 2nd time of color (Recently Ah Fung is very famous, due to his *LengJai-ness* bahahahahahhaahha...)*(ノ^∀^)ノ*(ノ^∀^)ノ*


8# Second time of washing... (Oh btw,a few ppl mistaken the magazine cover is me~ is actually NOT ME!!! IS "Namie Amuro"... [eh, i really wish i look like her too...she got such a small face!!!!!] :D :D :D )


9# Finally touchup MA FAVORITE DEJI-CHAN!!!!!!!(❤ฺ→艸←)


10# DONE!!!!!!!! TA-DA... thank you my one day camera man ----- Ah Fung!!!!! (*applause*)


11# Before and AFTER!!!!!!! TADA!!! (But how come ombre color is back?!?!?! ( *´艸`), anyway, i love orangy color~~~!!!)


12# Won't forget to take photo when i reached home!!!! \(^○^)/


ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! AMY-chan IS LEAVING MON'T KIARA SOON!!!!!!!!!!sob sob... but no worries, she is just "CHANGE" to Mid Valley branch... hehehehe... so, if u wanna look for her please call Mid Valley branch and make an appointment with her start from 1st of august!!!


Make your appointment today by giving a call to Number76 : -
(Mont Kiara) E-OG-02,Block E ,Plaza Mont'Kiara ,2 Jalan Kiara ,KL
Tel:+6 03 62035111

(Mid Valley) A-G-2,Ground Floor ,North Point Mid Valley City,KL
Tel:+6 03 22870661





No comments: