Sunday, July 29, 2012

BROADCASTING DAY!!! I M ON TV!!!!

Will update my cousin sis wedding tomorrow...(too many photos to edit :P) bahahaha...so i update this post first!!!! Today summarize!!!! I M ON TEE-VEE!!!! lol lol... Let me memorize that shooting day first...
1# Waiting for the crew in the pentas TV3

 
 2# Cameramans and the producer :3


3# If u did follow my blog before, u should know him~ (JimJim) the hairstylist that always appeared in Mina Magazine... and fortunately i always got the chances to work with him :D
 
After the makeup and hair done, we went to Sungai Wang for another Fashion shoot... Guess what?!?! I MET MINA MAGAZINE EDITORS THERE!!!!!! AHHHH!!! I Miss them alot!!!!

 
4# Her name is JoAnne~


5# Pretty "Lyndia" and the pretty host "MayJuneShine" :DDDD


6# Another outfit ;))


7# Me posing for the camera to shoot :D :D :D

Well, really glad that i have the oppurtunity to work with them... another experience gained!! hehehe...



Will upload it when i got the video from my friend ;))))))








No comments: