Monday, July 30, 2012

One of my beloved cousin's Big Day~ Part 1

Early in the morning , me and my cousin wake up 6 o'clock in the morning, (YA! i still remember i get to watch the Olympics opening for that!!! lol lol ) then we start to shower, makeup and so.... then reached couz sis house at 8am (as they said the groom will come at 830am).... so here we go...
After we prepared the stuff... and we start to take photos.... :D

 
 1# Jimui's gang!!! My sista at the left and another cousin sis on my right~ (Anyway, today luckily got my sis, coz all the *GOOD* Ideas is from her!!!Proud of her!!! lol lol lol...)
  
2# Another Jimui... (but i like our expression
 
 3# My today partner
 
4# "Wa suet" they look alike~ but they are not sister... the right one is actually my sis =.="  
5# THE BRIDE!!!!! SHOOOO PRETTY!!!
  
6# The Bride with my lovely niece BoBo
  
7# Me and the Bride~ My cousin sister Cat Cat~ After that we go home and prepare for the dinner~~~!!!!
  
 8# My make to the wedding dinnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  
 9# Le me outfit!!!!GreenGreen*!!! kekeke....
  
10# All jimuis at the registration counter!!! 
  
 11# Pretty ji mui fa?! lol lol lol 
  
12# Guess who is the sisters?!
  
13# This 2 is the sisters!! (anyway all of us are relatives!!!)
  
 14# She is now one of the one i can share my stuff with~~ Pretty Chloe~
  
 15# I think soon to be her turn who is close to me?! =.="~ (if u get what i mean... inside jokes with Chloe!!! :P~)
 
 Alot of people always walk to our registration, even is the Groom's guests always walk to our table and what people said is because our registration is ALL GIRLS!! and somemore is PRETTY GIRLS!!!! bahahahahahaha..... *ahem!!! don't fly away*.... Well, anyway tomorrow will update the rest of the dinner~ after our registration counter closed... lol lol.... sleepy~~~!!! nite nite for now~~~ :DDD

to be continued for the dinner post tomorrow :P

No comments: