Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One of my beloved cousin's Big Day part 2

Part 2 dinner time!!!

Before dinner start~ i get a chance to grab a pic with my beloved niece BoBo
 
1# She is teaching me how to *smile* to the camera~ hehehehe... (u know what, she is so cute coz whenever i asked her "can i take photo with u?!" she will definitely answered "nola~~" but she will still give me a smile while the phone camera in front of her~ hahahahaha...)
 2# Pretty bride entered~!!! XD XD XD....
 
3# The social leaders of the day~~ Me and my sister!!!(both of us almost walked all the relatives table to entertain all of them~ bahahahaha.... feel happy, at least i can get to help abit on her wedding...hehehe)
 
4# I am sitting with "LOW" 's brothers and sisters... (This is the LOW's brothers)
 
 5# Here is the Low's sisters!!! lol lol
 
 6# Taking photo with our "nephew" bahahahahahha....
 
7# He asked me to act cute, then?! WHY ARE U SO SERIOUS?!?!?! =.="
 
 8# Sis walking around to take photo with people too~
 
9# My aunt~
 
 10# Since they are so bored, i forced my bro to take photo with my aunt~ u can see my bro is actually don't really wanna take pic!!! sorreeeh~~~ lol lol...
 
11# And i found it in my phone!!! WHAT IS THIS LA!!! WEI!!! TELL ME!!!! but i love u!! okBye!!
 
 12# Taking photo with the bride's mummy~ which is my auntie~~ she is soooo pretty and elegant on that day!!! :3
 
13# This is one of my auntie that i love to hug her when i see her~ and she is really very cool~~~ Her dressing and so is soooooo fashionable~ kekekeke...
 
14# I love to kiss her when i see her~ u can see she is soooo kind and friendly..she refuse to take photo with me, "AGAIN" i forced her~ hahahaha :P~
 
15# When the bride is free, my sis quickly grab the chances to take photo with her~ (but how bout me?! =.=")
 
16# My favorite photo of the day~ The bride and her mum~~~


I found out i really like to forced ppl to take photos... XD... bye~



No comments: