Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PLS READ THIS!!!!!! Don't feel like translate in Chinese sorry... -.-"'

I was thinking alot of things happened to me recently... frustrated, depress, pressure everything... and maybe someone at the other side are very happy right now by hearing this kind of things...but i have to make u disappointed again...

Yea, YOU REALLY SUCCESS to make me think alots... and u really pressure me alot... but too bad... i m back to normal now by reading and looking at alot of stuffs which is happened besides me...

Firstly, I have to said, if u r not really happy when u read my blog, STOP READING IT!!!!!! I DIDN'T FORCE U TO READ IT!!!! Don't come and leave me any msg or comment to ask me STOP or CLOSE my blog... IDIOT*... JUST CLOSE UR EYE or CONTROL UR HAND DON'T PRESS MY BLOG OK?!(Or actually u can't get me out of ur life?! Or actually u very care for me?!) but why u still wanna come and read my blog, if u don't like it?! u very free izzit?! or u wanna see how unhappy m i right now?!! TO TELL U THE TRUTH~ WITHOUT BOTH OF U IN MY LIFE, MY LIFE IS PEACEFUL and FUN~ so don't come in to read my blog, as my blog only will have happy stuff and interesting stuff with my bf and friends and so... Pls la...GO AND FIND UR OWN HAPPINESS la, instead of reading ppl blog then angry urself and make ppl mad as well...

Secondly, Don't tell me that ACTUALLY u wanna be my friend, but behind the scene do all those STUPID DIRTY TRICKS!!!! u r really breaking ur own image!!!! YAKS!!!!!!

Thirdly, WE HAVE NO CONNECTION AT ALL RIGHT NOW!!!! SO DON'T PRETEND U R SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK TO ME!!!!! thank you!!!!!

Lastly, There is no DELETE button in our life, PLS MOVE ON ppl!!!!

PS : There won't be second chance... I MEAN IT!!!! i really cannot stand it anymore... one time, two times is fine... but on and off u wanna do it~ COME AND TAKE IT!!!! Don't forget ur image is more important than mine!!!!!

Here is a very very very touching video i just watched in youtube.... pls pls pls watch it... and pass it on if possible....

(This story is about a female dog is death, and the male dog keep on moving the female dog back from the road side, and the male dog don't even leave the female dog at all...)
I would like to tell u that, even a DOG also know what is LOVE... but how about u guys?!?!?!! Think properly pls...

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Ask them to go "yak si" ler... I think they only jealous on u... No worries... Bad ppl will get their "bo ying" one...

Amane Chong said...

To some people out there.
GET A LIFE WILL YA!

Anonymous said...

To Whom It May Concern

if u dislike here, please learn the word 'ignore' but NOT 'disturb'.

so, please ignore this blog and go away. dont come to disturb our lovely blogger. thank you.

o◕‿◕o i ❤ RaiNb0ω ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ said...

Carmen : Yea, Let's wait and see.... very sien on them really...~~

Amane : hahah!! SUPPORT WHAT U SAID!!!

Anonymous : thanks alot... if possible let me know who r u~ coz u make my day!!! thanks~