Sunday, September 25, 2011

I met one of the important man in my life....

Happy birthday to you and sorry for i can't celebrate with you at all... my bad... T^T

Well, need to throw this aside first muhahahaha...

I am happy that i met one of the important man in my life with 2 of my besties... Is very funny that we actually waited at the hotel for 2 hours, and we are the EARLIEST who arrived the hotel~ (At 1st we thought that is something wrong... but sooner, we saw someone is here waiting for them as well)

Well, to cut it short... Is worth that we waited for so long... Cause finally we MET THEM!!!!!!!!! and for sure no one knows it... only 3 of us :D... i won't forget about this and today... :)


PS : Pls pray that we can meet again (*одо)b

And the 2nd part i would like to mention here is, i wanna tell someone that, i hope u like the surprise that i gave you... coz at this time, i really can did that for u only... kekekeke... and the rest i will give u again next time k?! (p○′3`)qCHU+゜....

All the best for everything... all the best for me, you and everyone who is reading this :D....

No comments: