Monday, March 12, 2012

YAY!!!!!! This is my 300th posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)o

OMG OMG!!! I don't really believe that i have blogged for FIVE years?! O.O" And i feel that i m such a good girl recently as i keep on blogging (being proud)... Never feel that i m that active in everywhere tho, but hey!! I really did it... ( ̄▽ ̄)~*

(It's actually recently i have a personal manager who will asking me to do this and that and directing me the way~Special thanks to Mr.Sky... i am doing it~i am doing it but please me sometime la wei~~~) And have to thanks Kimbap who also giving me the momentum to do it fast~~~~

Well well, i noticed that when i reached my 100th posts that time is kinda HUGE =.=" is becoz i can managed to update a blog more than 100th posts!!! hahahahahah... and somemore i keep asking ppl help me to write something... =.=" yeah~ HERE is it if u wanna read about it... and coming like 200th posts that time is like... okok la.... Then now is like 300th posts d~~~~ Yoohoo!!! I think when reached 1000th posts that time i will throw a party for all my readers~~~ hahahahaha... (hey i m serious~ so pls pray for i keep blogging and be more active k?! and remind me of that... hahaha... )

So this morning, i know i m gonna post this 300th post, so i just treat myself better by cooked myself a good and nice breakfast~~~~~

Photobucket
1# Here is my breakfy..... (Hey, I M ON DIET ONE OK?! this is consider good d... so stop complaining)

Photobucket
2# Close up~~~ yummy!!!!!! ╮(╯3╰)╭

Photobucket
3# Ready go out to stock something ( ̄▽ ̄)~*

Photobucket
4# Lunch at the Vietnam Restaurant in One Utama (forgot the name sorry ╮( ̄﹏ ̄)╭ ) ... And you know what is the name of this dishes?! They actually named it *Angry Little Bird* (What turf!!!! =.=")

Photobucket
5# What i shop for?! (MOSTLY ALL FOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS but i m on diet!!! =.=")

Photobucket
6# Daily Use.... 1st time using the Maybelline BB Cream... well let u all know the results after i used it k?!

Photobucket
7# *ahem* since when i start to do this?! =.="

Photobucket
8# The 300th posts dinner!!!!! lol lol....

Photobucket
9# It took me like 3 hours to done everything....

Photobucket
10# Not really clear right?!

Photobucket
11# Actually i cut until faint... the shape!!! =.=" (Blured)

Photobucket
12# WHAT TURF!!!!! Look like i m having dinner myself here... Coz someone opposite me just cannot show face~ =.=" (!@#$%^&* just ignore me!! lol :P)

Anyway that is how i celebrated my 300th posts... (well, my face got a HUGE pimples now!!!!) T^T...

Photobucket
13# Oh this is just a random pic.... Just want u to guess How much is this *baby*'s shoes?! Any idea anyone :D

Lastly, i've celebrated my 300th posts with this song~ lol..
I KNOW, is so not lomantic k?! lol...



Pressie : Love it to the max!!!! I love useful things, Thanks...

Photobucket Photobucket


No comments: