Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cite is having a huge party soon!!!! (๑→ܫ←)

I donno what can i announce here... But what i have to share with u all here is "I M THE CHOSEN ONE TO BE IN THE PARTY!!!!" YAY YAY YAY!!!! Heard that every magazine in Cite Malaysia will be choosing 2 models to represent the magazine for the party~~~ and me and one of the girl are represent MINA magazine!!!! gosh!!! I can't wait for the party!!!!! So i will be meeting up with Ray, Queen and a haven't launch magazine models together!!!!!

I will update more soon.... pls stay tune for more news coming k?!?!?!!

And they tied up with my favorite salon which is Number 76 (76styles) here!!!!! GOSH GOSH!!! what can i be more happy than that?! hehehee....

Thursday i will go to Number 76 again~~~ yay!!!!!!!! (′▽`〃)

I m really deadly excited after i got that news!!!! HURRAY!!!!! Can't wait for it~~~!!!! (/≧▽≦/)

1 comment:

hApPi3 ^^ said...

wah wah ...2 models ni and you being choosen ~~ congrats neh ^^ can't sleep d..take more pic and show me :p