Thursday, May 3, 2012

Facebook + Instagram = Facetagram!!!

Sorry, Didn't update my blog for quite sometimes, It's all becoz of the INSTAGRAM <--- (read here if u want to know more) fault... Blame it blame it!!!!! lol....

Just tick a few buttons, photos will automatically upload in facebook and twitter (foursquare and tumblr as well if you have it)... Is really very very convenient ((´I `*))♪

So now i seldom on my Facebook... mostly update photos in instagram and see what people reply there and so...

And today, Once i open my facebook... i saw my wall is like o(●´ω`●).... sooooo pretty... coz full of *PHOTOS* lol lol....

I m addicted to Instagram now~ as u can see i will upload more than 5 photos per day?! (more or less) (z ̄ε ̄“兄”)

If you also have an instagram account, please follow me... my instagram ID "Peacefulskybaby" or u can click the button next to my blog ---> there.....

If u like my daily report, do follow my facebook as well and twitter and for sure instagram is a MUST... lol.... see u all there!!!!!

Next post will post about fashion tips again from INSTAGRAM! lol.... Subscribe my blog and stay tune yea? ;)

PS ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Have u vote for me yet?! if no please make a move now to keep my passion of blogging... will u do that for me?! lol lol (Forcing u~ bzzzzt bzzzt...)

No comments: