Saturday, May 26, 2012

Not a blog post~!

Me calling my manager (Manager = M)~

Me : Hello...
M : Yes?!
Me : (shout) I M SICK!!!!!
M : so?
Me : FINALLY 8D...
M : what?!
Me : SO CAN I REST NOW?!
M : what?!?!?! (raising up his voice)
Me : Ok, thank you, i m going to sleep now yo..buai~~~ (hangup)

After a while i heard my "whatsapp" sound....
M : I think u really sick.. do u need to see doc?!
Me : No, i just wanna stay home...
M : Who don't let u to stay home?!
Me : YOU!!! u ask me to blog...
M : -..- oh dear, blog no need to go out what...
Me : NO, IF NO GO OUT NO TOPIC TO BLOG ALSO~~
M : -..- nah... u r just lazy...
Me : XD HAHAHAH, U know me so well~~ so can i rest now?!
M : NO!!! AT LEAST DO ONE BLOG FOR TODAY!!!
Me : o....k....

SO YEA, Here is my ONE BLOG for today~~!!! :D

Photobucket

PS : I m REALLY sick now... forgive me pls :(((










No comments: