Sunday, May 20, 2012

Busy life start from NOW?!

A quick post!

I m getting busier and busier... is like everything come in at ONCE... but i m loving it~~~ XD... A quick report of my recent life...

Magazine's shoot, outdoor's shoot, Ntv 7 shoot, Attend Classes, Exam, Work work and work... friend's birthday party ( ALOT IN THIS MONTH).. shopping, dramas and variety show~ Meet alot of new friends as well~~~~

Well, i will take time sit down and blog it one by one again~ but right now just let me end the report and NEXT ROUND!!! lol...

Stay tune for more coming up k?!

PS : I M POSTING THIS IS BECAUSE I WANT U TO KNOW THAT I AM STILL ACTIVE AS A BLOGGER EVEN I M BUSY!!!! so pls subscribe me or like my facebook page for the update k?! LOVE MY READERS!!! U ARE THE BEST!!!!!! ;)











No comments: