Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MY FAVORITE CAR!!!!☆*。+(^▽≦⌒★)゜+。

Well, if you ever ask me what kind of car i like, i can tell you FIRMLY *CLASSIC CAR* is my favorite... Mini cooper, Mini Austin, Volkswagen, just whatever car is CLASSIC i will love it to the MAX~~~~!!!!!!! Don't ask me why, i like it when i was young around 4 or 5 years old when my dad bought a Mini :D... hehehe... really can't wait to sit in that car and drive around... but unfortunately the mechanical said the Mini cannot be use and want my dad to sell it away... (DARN!!! when i m big enough like now, i definately will SCREW you up!!!!!)

I still remember when my dad drive me in the mini, it still work!!!! just there is some noise... hmmm... i don't wanna curse u, coz i m a POLITE children.... so yea... just forget about it~ cause is already past many years ago....

Well, I still can't resist my favorite CLASSIC CAR... no matter when or where i saw a classic car, i will surely very 38 and keep on "woah~ing"... i know i m stupid.. but is really very rare that we can see this kind of cars on road right?! But not today... I saw this car again~ but is just for "show" (;´Д`)y─┛~~ (well, better than nothing)...


1# can u see?! can u see?! how cute was it!!!! got basket behind somemore.... (eh~ sorry for being 38, but u think and see, nowaday got people car behind can put a basket like *THIS*?! no right?!?!? so now u know how "chun" is that?!?!?!?! kakakakaa...


2# my my~~ can i drive u home handsome?! you look so so so so sooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!! EXTREMELY LOVE YOU TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!! (*__)ノ

AND MY FAVORITE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


3# THIS IS REALLY COOL RIGHT?!?!?!?! gosh~~~ is really like HEAVEN!!!!! Man, if you give me this car, i will marry you!!!!! (er......)

Anyway overall i really love classic car, i really really really can't help myself but to fall in love deeper and deeper... no matter what... i still hope one day my house will have a few classic car for my collections (★≧Д)Ь
Align Center

No comments: