Friday, February 3, 2012

Number76 here i come AGAIN!!!!! YAH♪☆0(^^0)*^^*(0^^)0☆♪YAH

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!! going to changed my hair again yo~ Anyway i really love this hair alot~ really... the color and everything is just purrrrrfect.... but that color not really suitable for my modeling work... so yea, need to change it "abit"....


Bye bye hair~~~ ヾ( ̄∇ ̄=ノ


Again.... My *BEFORE* hair color.... (*^ワ^*)



ON THE WAY D!!!!! Nuuuuuurvous O(≧∇≦)O


Amy-san, WHY R U SO SERIOUS?! ゜*。(*´Д`)。*°
(and what she told me is not *serious* but *professional* =.=" )


Almost there..... (^_^)( ^_)( ^)( )(^ )(_^ )v(°∇^*)⌒☆


Amy-san.... why our hair look alike one?! ヽ(∇⌒ヽ)(ノ⌒∇)ノ


The best drink while waiting for hair-do... \(^ ^)/
(But who knows its only takes me 45 mins to finished the whole process =.=")


DONE (v^ー°)

For those who alwaz ask me about the pricing,
nah, this is the price list u can check it out over here!!!
See, how good m i?! I still remember u all request!!! kekekeke...



Cam-whore again v(。・ω・。)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

My hair color is really alot more different from the previous one~ I think you won't notice right?! Let me show u the *poof* (proof) then... YAH♪☆0(^^0)*^^*(0^^)0☆♪YAH

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
How about now?!d(⌒o⌒)b


Really love all my hair color to the max!!!!! ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ


I heard someone said before, having a good hair will make ur day better.... and i found is true~ Especially having the color you like as well~ To be honest, Number76 saloon NEVER, (really NEVER) let me down before~ no matter haircut, perm or color~ They really understand what you like and what u request for...

And not to forget about the *service* as i mentioned in my previous post (HERE) before... you can read it if you want to~

And one more thing that wanna share with you all again here, I just went to dyed my hair like 3 weeks ago, and now i go to dye it again, and u know what?! MY HAIR STILL REMAIN THAT GOOD!!!!!!!! can u believe it?! I mean normally after u dyed ur hair and ur hair will become dried or spoiled or what right?! but mine?! *TOUCHWOOD* is purrrfectttlyyyy FINE!!!!!!! and i donno why is even smoother than last time =.=" (what the....)♪~(* ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ε ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄*)

Well, i really have to thanks them... you have to try then u will know what i tell u is true~ (It is really VERY FINE for me~ u can ask anyone around me about my hair condition, or come and touch my hair if u see me walking on the street!!!*BUT PLS, do mention is u are my reader and u read this post and wanna test, else i will *SUE* u for molesting my pweeety hair!!!!*v(⌒o⌒) )

Alright, once again, Let me share this out again...

Number76 Saloon address and number as below :-

(Mont Kiara)
E-OG-02,Block E ,Plaza Mont'Kiara ,2 Jalan Kiara ,KL
Tel:+6 03 62035111

(Mid Valley)
A-G-2,Ground Floor ,North Point Mid Valley City,KL
Tel:+6 03 22870661

Trust me, you will never be regret, just give it a try~ (*^ー゚)v

1 comment:

hApPi3 ^^ said...

really nice color...but i prefer after..kakaka...i also feel that hair studio not bad le..but too far for me... kekeke