Thursday, March 22, 2012

My *REAL* face ヽ(●´3`)ノ

Everyone is playing *none* makeup face recently, can see them posting none makeup face here and there, It seems quite fun that everyone is actually doing that, so....

Photobucket
To follow the trend i also post my *REAL* face here.... but i hope when u read this post, you are not eating yo.... (*゚▽゚*)


Photobucket
1#Eye bags!! black eye circle!! Tell me what else u noticed?!

Photobucket
2# T^T i nv had been into this situation before for my life... i donno why my double eyelid become one size is higher than another, so is like making my eye one is bigger than another, and become *UN*even NAO!!!!! arghhhhh *pull hairs*

Photobucket


*Ahem* back to my post...Yea~ this is my so call *REAL* face... without makeup... (but with contact lens on *so is abit cheating over here*) hohohohoho.... Well, my skin is not that *good*, is just your illusion tot that my skin is good... (small tips for skin good looking :- take photos at the brighter place also will make ur skin look smoother and nicer ;) )

Photobucket
3# *with* makeup~ (i know u r not blind, just a caption k?! ヾ( ̄∇ ̄=ノ) Any different?! Yes?! No?! Donno?!

Photobucket
4# MY EYELID BACK TO EVEN NAO!!!!!! (*≧▽≦)b

Photobucket
5# I don't really like to put lipstick on my lip, coz i alwaz finished it before i walk out from my house... (・w・)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

RANDOM

Photobucket
6# I HATE PILLS, but i need to take these *EVER-RY-DAY* (♉ฺA♉ฺ)

Photobucket
7# DOUBLE EYELID WHY U SO LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Photobucket

-The End-

PS: This is not ma latest hair color~ all these photos i m suppose to post a week before, but due to i m busy, so no time to post drag until today... *my apology* ....


No comments: