Wednesday, March 21, 2012

76style *again* o(^▽^)o *part 1*

*Ahem* if u are my followers or readers, i think u should know that recently, i went to 76style quite often yea?!... from January, February and now March...

As i said recently Cite publisher and 76style tied up together for an event... so is time for me to go touchup my hair,(must be pretty pretty to represent MINA magazine as a model right?! tee-hee) and my hair grow very fast in 3 weeks time...so yea... ( _ _ )..........o

Photobucket
1# On the way to 76style ....

Photobucket
2# 76style routine!!!! *To-do list*

Photobucket
3# Can see my black roots coming out d~~~ ewwwww....

Photobucket
4# I donno my hair actually grow so fast neh~ (_ _|||)

Photobucket
5# Ready ready... oooo~~ i love this photo to the max... look like an angel or not?!?!?!! *self praise!!!!* puke... trollface.jpg

Photobucket
6# My hair stylist Amy-chan checking my hair color~~~

Photobucket
7# Touch up-ing ma hair~

Photobucket
8# Toppu view~

Photobucket
9# Waiting for the touchup~~

Photobucket
10# Tell me without this, how to kill my times?! ┐(´ー)┌

Photobucket
11# YAY!!! after wash hair~~~~(o^^o) like this towel on my head....

Photobucket
12# Feel that i m like some kind of races yea?! so cute!!! kekeke... SS-ing(shiok sendiri)

Photobucket
13# Roots become GOLD again~~~♪(* ̄ω ̄)v

Photobucket
14# What happened?!?! I actually tot finished d... and who knows Dejisama come and help Amy-chan.... why?! what now?! D:

Photobucket
15# Call me botak(bald), i feel i look like botak here~ =.="

Photobucket
16# Guess what color?!

Photobucket
17# I also donno molala(suddenly)why this happen~?(゚ー゚) but whatever la... coz i trust them...

Photobucket
18# Almost done... guess what will it be~~~~ kekekeke.... me so nervouuuuuussssssss....... (how come every time come here also nurvousss one! =.=")

Photobucket
19# Remember her!!! Amy-chan... something wrong with her, coz all the while she touch up my hair, she keeps on singing "容易受伤的女人" and keep on *haih~* millions time and also scratch here and there... =.=" hahahahaha....

Photobucket
20# My outcome is abit similar with this... wanna see more?! wait for the next post pls :P~ la la la.... kekekekeke....

Photobucket

Again, i would like to said their service is EXTREMELY good as usual~ check it out of my post before, as i don't feel i wanna post it again and.... i really really really really feel weird, how come my hair after dyed can getting smoother and smoother... read my previous post HERE... Now my 3rd times there.. my hair is getting healthier and shinnier... and i m so sure there will be my 4th and 5th time soon... as they ask me go back to touchup again soon...

Lastly have to thanks ma manager Mr.Sky for fetching me to the saloon and waited for me 3 hours there *or more!?!* keke... thanks *bow...Thanks Dejisama and Amy-chan for the hair treatment as well... but to be honest, no need any treatment your hair also will remind nice and good...u don't have to trust me, go and try it out yourself... :D

OF COURSE, if u want those shampoo ad girl's hair, u can go for their treatment... After the treatment, i don't even have to use comb to comb my hair... kekekeke... After u try it out there, u will get what i mean over here....;)

Anyway i go to the one in Plaza Mont Kiara. But MidValley also have another outlets of them... ;)

Number76 Saloon address and number as below :-

(Mont Kiara)
E-OG-02,Block E ,Plaza Mont'Kiara ,2 Jalan Kiara ,KL
Tel:+6 03 62035111

(Mid Valley)
A-G-2,Ground Floor ,North Point Mid Valley City,KL
Tel:+6 03 22870661





No comments: