Friday, April 20, 2012

Again and again and again and again~



Don't get me wrong, this post is not about 2pm... I Just wanna use the song title for what i wanna blog nao~ sorry for that m(_ _)m m(_ _)m .....

This is a REVERSED Post~

My again and again and again and again is because of Number76~ yea~ i been there again last er..... month... march er... 28th?!

Photobucket
1# Before i went out from my house, ma *BEFORE* without makeup... YES I KNOW IS SCARY!!! Don't need to reply me that, thank you... Coz i only have one photo before i went out from my house, the ORIGINAL HAIR!!!! and (without makeup) XD

Photobucket
2# Hair treatment ;)

Photobucket
3# Waiting for the time to passed... supposedly came here for another hair color again, but surprisingly the hair color turn out very nice after a few weeks later...

Photobucket
4# Waiting for what they will done to my hair NAO~~~ as i told Dejisama "cut no no!"

Photobucket
5# So, Amy-chan help me to blow it become like this~~~~ \(^0^)/

BUT THEN....

Photobucket
6# ?!?!?!?!?! ( ̄‥ ̄)

Photobucket
7# Dejisama walk near me and.....

Photobucket
8# HARRO BANGS!!! U R BACK!!!!! ((s-_-)s

Photobucket
9# Noh~ this is the color~~~ and after ma haircut from Dejisama~ nais?!

Photobucket
10# DONE!!! and my previous post did mentioned that Dejisama don't really like to *smile* when taking photo with me~ this is the PROOF... u see~~!!!! z(-_-z) lol lol~~

Photobucket
11# As usual, taking photo here ;)

Photobucket Photobucket
12# Front and Back *without sunlight or any light...*\(≧▽≦)/


After i went home i tried to take photos again...

Photobucket
13# Front... Harro Bangs!!!* I think i can't get away from u~~~ =.="

Photobucket

Photobucket
14# Side... any different?!

Compare with *This* :-

Photobucket
15# More reddish yea?!
(Do not be afraid to dye ur hair there....For the color, the more u wash the color will become more natural and will getting nicer and nicer... like mine ヽ(^^ヽ)♪)



Number76 Saloon address and number as below :-

(Mont Kiara)
E-OG-02,Block E ,Plaza Mont'Kiara ,2 Jalan Kiara ,KL
Tel:+6 03 62035111

(Mid Valley)
A-G-2,Ground Floor ,North Point Mid Valley City,KL
Tel:+6 03 22870661










No comments: