Monday, August 27, 2012

Visiting Number76

I m good girl~ This month i didn't do my hair, coz let my hair to rest for... a few weeks?!!?!? bahahahahhaa~ Actually, I forgot when did i visited there...soweee.... =.="

But anyway here are the photos~

2nd time in Mid Valley Branch, but didn't do anything, just to visit because my Ju is here~~!!!v(@^*^)v


1# YA~~~!! i m visiting her while she is having her hairdo here~ My JUUUU!!!!! kekekekeke....  
 2# Isn't she cute?!
  
3# Camwhore with her~ Step 1
  
4# Camwhore with Ju~ Step 2
  
 5# I DONNO WHY I WILL SEE HIM IN MV BRANCH ALSO!! bahahaha... what a coincident ma Deji-chan~ (Finally he gave me a tricky look~!!!i like it like it like it!!(^-^)v(>ω<)v(^▽^)v)
 
6# LOVE RAYRAY's HAIR!!!!!!! So cute!! like unicorn~~!!! Ju like a doll~~~but for me?! er.....

 
7# RayRay's hair is EPIC!!! nice nice nice!!!!!

Thanks to RayRay, now i m thinking to go for the flowery's hair for SEPTEMBER~~!!! =.=" 




No comments: