Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Out of sudden thought of this~~

Well, nowadays i feel that girls *Without makeup* is kinda rare to find right?! I still remember(forgot where i read)an article is sooooo right!!! There is a line noted there which is :- "Guys always said that they don't really like girls to makeup. Well, it doesn't mean they don't like pretty girls, but they just looking for some girls who don't even need to makeup, they still look pretty~~~~)

Here is some of "MINE" without makeup photos... some say "yes" some say "no", but no matter yes or not, love yourself for who you are~ dare to post dare to judge by people :) So, COMMON GIRLS! Let's ROCK the trend!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD


1# Took this when i just woke up~ (no lens~ REALLY NOTHING!!! Clean and clear~)

2# I think u saw it before if u r my readers~ (this is before my hair photoshoot)

3# Forgot when...but also one fine lazy morning~

4# I donno why, I like this photo alot, even is without makeup~ ><" lol lol...

Dear all the girls out there, not afraid to show who you are~ you r just special and lovely for who you are~ So, just be yourself... the comfortable one.... ;))



No comments: